Monday, August 05, 2013

Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 1-10

Vintage Cards saved by my great aunt.

My great aunt never was able to have children, but the family so adored her they considered her their second mother.

If any of these cards inspire you in some way, I'd love to know.  Please leave a comment.

To Someone who's been like a mother


To you on mother's day




To mother on her day























With love on Mother's Day






















To my other mother on Mother's Day






















1939 A Mother's Day tribute


















You've been like a mother to me


You've been a mother to me


You have been a mother to me


To mother just to say God bless you and wish you joy on Mother's Day

For Dear Mother
To see more Mother's Day Cards:
Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 11-20

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Christmas 1-20



Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: