Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vintage Cards: Get Well 11-20

More get well cards.  It makes me realize I've never sent a get well card to anyone in my life.  Maybe I should start...
To one who is ill.  I love this two sided card.

Left side

right side

May good health soon be yours


A message of good cheer


Spinning good wishes for you


To cheer you


Hope you'll soon be well again!


Cheer up greetings


Glad you're getting better


Just can't bear to have you sick!


Good morning - and how are you today!
















































To see more Get Well Cards:
Vintage Cards: Get Well 1-10

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 1-20


Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.


No comments: