Monday, August 05, 2013

Vintage Cards: Christmas 1-10

These cards are part of a collection done by my great great aunt.

For your Christmas

Merry Christmas


Christmas greetings


A Christmas wish for a dear sister


Twin wishes Merry Christmas Happy New Year


Christmas greetings for someone who's been like a mother to me


Holiday greetings


Noel


Christmas greetings from California


Christmas greetings




















To see more Christmas Cards:
Vintage Cards: Christmas 11-20
Vintage Cards: Christmas 21-30
Vintage Cards: Christmas 31-40
Vintage Cards: Christmas 41-50
Vintage Cards: Christmas 51-60
Vintage Cards: Christmas: 71-80

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 1-20



Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: