Friday, August 23, 2013

Vintage Cards: Christmas 41-50

I think the snowman looks a little worried about that sunshine.

Season's Greetings


The season's greetings


The season's greetings

Peace at Christmas


Christmas happiness to you


Sing oh sing, this happy morn


Christmas carols


Greetings to you


A joyous Christmas


Should auld acquaintance be forgot?

To see more Christmas Cards:
Vintage Cards: Christmas 1-10
Vintage Cards: Christmas 11-20
Vintage Cards: Christmas 21-30
Vintage Cards: Christmas 31-40
Vintage Cards: Christmas 51-60
Vintage Cards: Christmas: 71-80

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Birthday 21-30



Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: