Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 11-20

Here are some more Mother's Day cards - many for the "other" mother as my great, great Aunt Addie was never a mother but very close to many of my great grandmother's children and family.

To wish Mother happiness on Mother's Day


A Mother's Day message


To my other Mother


Western Union, Mother's Day greeting

A wish for Mother


To my wife on Mother's Day 1932

To my other Mother on Mother's Day


You've been like a Mother to me


You've been like a Mother to me


With love to my other Mother
























To see more Mother's Day Cards:
Vintage Cards: Mother's Day 1-20

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Birthday 1-20



Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: