Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vintage Cards: Birthday 31-40

More vintage birthday cards...

Happy Birthday!

 I love this three part card from 1941:
A Birthday book with the key to happiness



To Grandmother on her birthday

 The following is another three part card:

A prayer for you on your Birthday



A late but very sincere Birthday greeting!


A Birthday wish for my Uncle


Happy Birthday


A Birthday wish for you


Best wishes for your Birthday, Uncle


Happy Birthday to a very nice Uncle


















To see more Birthday Cards:
Vintage Cards: Birthday 1-10
Vintage Cards: Birthday 11-20
Vintage Cards: Birthday 21-30

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Get Well 11-20


Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: