Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vintage Cards: Christmas 31-40

Here's some more vintage Christmas cards...

I like this Florida State one, it sort of tells those poor souls in other states they should head to Florida.

Merry Christmas Florida


Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas!


Greetings to you





The Season's Greetings


A joyous Christmas





Greetings to you


Christmas travelers




















To see more Christmas Cards:
Vintage Cards: Christmas 1-10
Vintage Cards: Christmas 11-20
Vintage Cards: Christmas 21-30
Vintage Cards: Christmas 41-50
Vintage Cards: Christmas 51-60
Vintage Cards: Christmas: 71-80

Or Other Cards?  Try the:
Vintage Cards: Birthday 21-30



Hello.  I’m Sonja and I’m a freelance copywriter, an avid creative writer, and traveler with a penchant for Sci-Fi, adventure, and technology.  I write about travel, backpacking, writing, and things that catch my interest.

No comments: